Welcome to Propster.me, a private gambling blog dedicated to providing information and resources to our readers. By accessing or using our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and any additional terms to which we may refer you. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site.
- Use of Site: Propster.me grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of our site for informational and educational purposes only. You may not download, modify, or distribute any content or information from our site for commercial purposes. Any unauthorized use may result in termination of this license and may also violate applicable laws.
- Content: All content on Propster.me is for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as professional advice, and should not be relied upon as such. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: Propster.me will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of our site or any content or information provided on it. We will not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided on our site, or for any actions taken based on the information provided.
- External Links: Propster.me may include links to external websites or resources. We have no control over the contents of these sites, and are not responsible for their accuracy, availability, or reliability. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Propster.me.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Propster.me, its owners, employees, and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our site, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Changes to Terms: Propster.me reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and will post any changes on this page. By continuing to use our site after any changes are made, you agree to be bound by the modified terms.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Propster.me is based.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Propster.me, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.